Racing News  

Sha Tin turf barrier trials arrangement - Tuesday 13 June 2017


With the development of adverse weather condition under the approach of Tropical Cyclone Merbok, the running of the turf barrier trials will be assessed at 5:30am Tuesday 13 June 2017.  If the condition is not suitable or significant amount of rainfall has been recorded, turf barrier trials will be postponed to Wednesday 14 June 2017 with the same entries. 

Meanwhile, dirt barrier trials on Tuesday 13 June 2017 will proceed as planned, weather and visibility permitting.



Copyright © 2000-2021 The Hong Kong Jockey Club. All rights reserved.